Wednesday, March 08, 2006

"Baby, Don't You Know You Got It Going On?"*

A commenter called me "real and honest." I have to add that to my 'compliments I care about' list. I thank you commenter. (I am not convinced 'commenter' is or should be a word, but I am sticking with it.)

I crapped out benching today. I was doing threes sets of ten at 235, and I got nine on the last set but I racked the weight and did not even try the tenth rep. I have not done that in a while. It is disappointing, but I will get over it.

The USA layed an egg in the World Baseball Classic. Losing to Canada is like losing to the junior varsity team. I know it is irrational, but I do not like Canada. It is there nationalized health care system.

I have nothing to say, absolutely nothing.

*Joss Stone's "Jet Lag"

No comments: