Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Beautiful Things And The Truth

Sometimes you have to step back to see how beautiful something really is. You have to take a deep breath and just observe. You have to see things for what they really are. Beautiful things should be studied.

A colleague started a blog. I could not give him this address. I will have to wait a couple of weeks. It made me think about what I am posting. Maybe I will start another blog for professional issues.

Life is easier when you can tell the truth.

3 comments:

ML said...

Why do you say "when"?

Wannabe Bastiat said...

Sometimes telling the whole truth will get you into trouble. Like yesterday afternoon, I would have jeopardized something I wanted.

You cannot always be honest with strangers, superiors,and such. These situations are always uncomfortable. As relationships progress, honesty develops.

ML said...

Okay, I can buy that.