Thursday, March 16, 2006

"Let Your Mistakes Be Your Own; Let Your Sins Be Your Own"*

What a day:

I got so angry this morning at a class and the changes in the gym that I could have killed.

I floated through the afternoon. I did absolutely nothing. And for some reason, I can still look myself in the mirror. The devil did not take my soul. I did not die.

I went to my final class for the week. I laughed. I saw the world's absurdity and laughed like I had only one laugh left.

After class, I had three excellent conversations. None of them mattered, none dealt with anything of importance. I enjoyed all three.

I smelled a Rio Star Texas Grapefruit. There is no better scent. I almost do not want to eat it. It smells so good.

I read over this post. I laughed again.

An Addendum:

I saw the girl from the gym who does not wipe down machines for the first time in three weeks. She was stunning, absolutely stunning.

I had another conversation. Again nothing of real importance, but I almost got my mind blown. She was beautiful also. I cannot stop thinking about her.

*"I ain't going to fuck it up this time." from
Bruce Springsteen's "Long Time Comin"

No comments: