Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Magic

I am a rational guy. I think everything through to the nth degree. There are no miracles. I separate reality from fantasy.

But sometimes (especially with women) I expect magic. I sit around and wait for something to magically happen. I wait for a miracle.

There are no miracles. I make things happen. I cannot expect anything to happen while sitting on my ass. "Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life." Ass sitting leads to hemorrhoids.

(I wonder how long this attitude will last. I am betting a day and a half.)

Proof that there are valleys in Missouri from Random Ramblings:

"... enjoying the AMAZING weather we had over the weekend...I remember one time when I was like a 6th grader or something. I had a paper to write, 2 homeworks and like a test to study for..."

Like I know it isn't cool to like make fun of someone's blog on like another blog, but like I had to do it like the rest of the post and comments were like TOUCHING or something!!!

(This last part sounded better in my head then it turned out written.)

1 comment:

ML said...

I'm going to kick your ass when i see you next.