Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Its Better To Be Pissed Off Then Pissed On

My father has a Mr. Natural cartoon where a man asks Mr. Natural "What does it all mean?" Mr. Natural responds "Don't mean sheeit..."

Mr. Natural is right.

But it is hard to keep life's events in perspective. I have fell into the overachieving high school girl trap. I have a long but meaningless resume. I do nothing well. When something important comes around, I do not treat it with the reverence it deserves. I have to make decisions and face their consequences.

ML called me sexist again. I am not going to rehash this debate, but I am tired of her defamation. She wants men to wear veils. She wants slaves that only feel when she wants them to. She wants eunuchs. She is sexist.

She also called me an asshole but I cannot argue with that assertion.

4 comments:

ML said...

I am pretty sure that was a conclusion you came to on your own. I did say you have a little bit of asshole in you. My point this morning was that men and women have different goals when it comes to many things. I have also never asserted that I am not sexist. I think it is impossible to not be a little bit. We don't always understand each other and of course we think our way is the correct way.

Wannabe Bastiat said...

ML, I apologize if I misinterpeted your statements. I guess that is my asshole side.

I disagree with your 'different goals' point. Our goal is to be happy. Happiness is subjective. There will be some arguments and misunderstandings. But we all want the same thing.

Neither of us are sexist. You have to have authority to be sexist.

Wannabe Bastiat said...

Your did not disagree with the veils or eunuchs statement.

ML said...

I didn't respond because those two things were so off base that I don't need to try to change your mind. I'm pretty confident that I have never given off the impression I want a slave. I know we have already had this conversation!