Friday, March 03, 2006

I Am Bald And Other Truths

I am bald and will be for the rest of my life.

I envy others' success.

I am fat and will be for the rest of my life.

I eat compulsively.

I love women but hate the them at the same time.

I am compulsive.

I am intelligent but not intellectual.

I question societal norms without attempting to understand them.

I am lazy, but I care.

I like the idea of drinking wine much more than the taste.

I believe sex should be sacred, but I would doom myself to hell's eternity to sleep with a beautiful woman (well, any woman).

I think too highly of myself.

I worry that I will not be able to please a woman.

I worry that I am a sick pervert.

I am a sick pervert.

I worry about ending up alone.

I worry about ending up alone and not enjoying the company.

I worry about looking in the mirror and hating what I see.

Worrying is alright if you live.

1 comment:

Jilian said...

I like that you are real and honest.