Sunday, March 05, 2006

I Get Angry

GE has been screwing me for a month. They only have appointments on Tuesday and Thursday. You can only make appointments on the phone. They send a part instead of establishing an appointment. It irritates the hell out of me. I am going to spend money instead of using the warranty. Its exactly what GE wanted me to do.

I listen to Miles' "Blue In Green," and I calm down.

The Eagles asked "did she get tired or did she just get lazy?" I cannot tell if I am tired or lazy. Part of me says you cannot be tired at twenty four. Another part of me says its been an intense twenty four years and a tough year; all I need is to catch my breath.

The one thing I have learned about life is there are highs and lows. You got to get through both. Getting through is life. (I also learned you do not argue abortion. It never turns out well.)

No comments: