Monday, March 06, 2006

Better Late Than Never

I do not understand tagging. But I think it has something to do with blogs and forms like the one below. I will not tag anyone, because I know no one.

Four Jobs I've Had:

1. Research Assistant
2. Video Store Assistant Manager
3. Grocery Store Employee
4. Maintenance Man Assistant

Four Movies I can Watch Over and Over:

1. Metropolitan
2. Dr. Strangelove
3. American Beauty
4. Rattle and Hum "Fuck the Revolution"

Four Places I've Lived:

1. Crozet, VA
2. Bridgewater, VA
3. Blacksburg, VA
4. Stretching it but Munoz, Nueva Ecija, Philippines

Four TV Shows I Love:

1. The Andy Griffith Show
2. Sanford and Son
3. Everybody Loves Raymond
4. Seinfeld

Four Places I've Vacationed:

1. Myrtle Beach, SC
2. Nags Head, NC
3. Orlando, FL
4. Wherever Dollywood is in Tennessee

Four Of My Favorite Dishes:

1. Eggplant alla Parmagiana
2. Good North Carolina Pork Barbecue
3. My Grandfather's macaroni and Cheese
4. My Mother's Corned Beef Casserole

Four Sites I Visit Daily:

1. ESPN.com
2. D3football.com and bridgewaterfootball.com
3. Daily News Record (dnronline.com)
4. Cafe Hayek and Marginal Revolution

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:

1. Crozet, VA
2. Self-confident
3. Satisfied
4. Motivated
(Better than anywhere but here)

1 comment:

Jilian said...

I doubted you'd play the game - glad you did :)