Thursday, March 23, 2006

Suggestions

Partly due to me, the Krugman reader in the gym gave up on Krugman. He said Krugman's style was too pompous.

I feel bad. I have decided to suggest or let him borrow another economics book. My first thought was Heilbroner's The Worldly Philosophers. My second thought was Callahan's Economics For Real People.

Since the readership of the blog has increased, I expect suggestions.

I do not think he will read any economics book especially one I have written all over, but its a good experiment. Economists have to teach better.

3 comments:

ML said...

My suggestion...let the #@&* continue in his ignorance!! :) See, I'm the mean one.

Wannabe Bastiat said...

Indifference scars much more than hate.

Wannabe Bastiat said...

If I want to be an honest economist, I cannot allow ignorance to continue.

I know your comment was meant in jest, but I like inflating my number of comments.