Saturday, March 04, 2006

How I Spent My Afternoon

I spent four hours writing two Emails. One consisted of two lines. I make ant hills mountains. It is who I am.

I am listening to the Jimi Hendrix tribute. Its a great collection. It captures Hendrix's blues roots while pumping rock and roll through every song.

I watched the autistic basketball player's video again. I got choked up, but I do not know what to think about it. There is a lot of stories on the end of the bench that never get a shot. You have to keep sports competitive. Sports cannot become professional wrestling.

The Braves pitching staff does not seem to be sharp yet. Maybe Mazzone was magic. We will see.

I am going to buy boxers, so I do not have to wash clothes. Its nice to not have to worry about money. My lack of worry will bite me in the ass in a few months, but I will have twenty pair of boxers.

No comments: