Sunday, January 29, 2006

No Matter If I Pass, Time Will Pass

A guy told me this yesterday.

Life will continue. My frustration will end. Nobody cares. All I can do is keep living and when the time comes make the best decision I can.

"Time is a train. Makes the future the past. Leaves you standing, your face pressed against the glass." U2

I just saw Lena Horne on Sanford and Son. It was one of the funniest episodes I have ever seen.

I love women. They are the most interesting thing on Earth.

No, that is not true. The combination of what they do to men with their superior beauty is what is so interesting.

Interesting things should be studied. But how can an inferior creature study a superior one?

2 comments:

ML said...

This weekend at church they asked if we "spend" our time or "invest" our time. It is a good question to consider, but I didn't like the implication that unless you were doing something THEY considered "spirtual" then you were only spending your time. However, that is another whole issue

Wannabe Bastiat said...

The important thing is that you choose what to do with your time.


http://wannabebastiat.blogspot.com/2005_09_01_wannabebastiat_archive.html