Monday, January 30, 2006

Is It Later Than I Think?

I am finishing (copying) an assignment that has no meaning, no value. It is PhD busy work. Maybe I am just not putting in the effort. "Did she get tired or did she just get lazy"--The Eagles

I went to my first Condo Association meeting. Some people crave power. It is sad. Very few are willing to admit to the insignificance of associations and such. People desire external gratification.

It is one of those nights when it would be wonderful to have someone to go home to. Someone who you would try to not disturb while hoping they wanted to be disturbed. Someone whose smile made you forget about meaningless assignments. Someone who was going to be there when you got out of bed.

Wow, that rambling was sappy. But it begs, is it later than I think?

1 comment:

ML said...

ha, if that is the case then i am far behind.