Saturday, October 28, 2006

Thoughts Or "Well Maybe I Don't Need No Angel At All"*

1. I have not put anything into my idea folder for six months.

2. What is finer a woman's ass or well-done fireworks?

3. A woman's ass is a fine thing.

4. You cannot put anything in the idea folder if you do not have any ideas.

5. Adam Duritz must have lived a disappointing but fantastic life before he became famous.

6. Adam Duritz must be living a disappointing but fantastic live.

7. Adam Duritz probably has a large idea folder.

8. Adam Duritz has probably gone six months without having any ideas.

9. Maybe I overemphasize the disappointment. Maybe I underemphasize the fantastic. Maybe I emphasize just right. Maybe it does not matter.

10. A woman's ass is a fine thing, but fireworks are nice too.

*Counting Crows' "Miami"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thoughts:

Folders are where ideas go to die.

If you are older than 11 and answer fireworks are finer, put down the g.i. joe man, and smack yourself.

GGM

Wannabe Bastiat said...

Of course I prefer a woman's ass,but my philosophical point was man-made versus God's beauty.

Women's asses surround us all the time. But a good fireworks display is a rare thing. It takes so much effort and entrepreneurship. But a woman's ass is just there.

But I do prefer a woman's ass.

Anonymous said...

a nice ass also takes effort and entenprenuership. and some good genes/jeans. unfortunately you're not supposed to stare at them like you are fireworks. God-made is always better. man-made objects simply try to mimic nature.

GGM