Thursday, October 05, 2006

Things I Write In My Notes

People are good. People are bad. I do not know. I do not care. I do not know why I do not use don't. I know nothing.

I am not a scientist. I am an artist who sees beauty in the world. Scientists describe. I cannot describe beauty. Scientists are limited by the tractability of their questions. An artist is limited by what his eyes can perceive.

(GGM said I was becoming a bad poet. He assured me this was not a good thing.)

Before I got up this morning, I was laying in bed debating whether to get out or not. For some reason, I started to think about the marginal benefits of getting up versus the marginal costs of staying in bed. How much was twenty extra minutes of sleep going to cost me? I got up when I had to puke.

1 comment:

Wannabe Bastiat said...

I will not voice my true feelings on the Mets since this is a family blog.