Sunday, February 24, 2008

I Hope The France Family Reads This Blog

NASCAR needs a senior circuit.

There are still enough fans of the old guys to support one.

I swear this is fool-proof (full-proof). NASCAR would make money hand over fist. They could race at older tracks and use older less expensive cars that have ED, heartburn, and cholesterol drug advertisers. You could cut it down to fifteen or twenty races, so the old guys could spend time with their families and other business interests. It would help alleviate the qualifying log-jam and stop the use of cheap past champion provisionals. This is just a great idea.

I am sure someone has already thought of this, but I am too lazy too look it up.

3 comments:

Stephen said...

My question for you: what is the difference in profits from the PGA tour and the senior tour? I couldn't think of any other televised events that have a senior component to them. I have to admit the more targeted advertising does sound appealing if you can get seniors to watch it.

J Fitty said...

Old School Racing http://www.osrct.com/

Wannabe Bastiat said...

Thanks for the link.

I still think it could be bigger.