Friday, February 15, 2008

Condo Ownership

1. On Monday I started the process to evict my rooommate/tenant. This is a time-consuming process that provides very little benefits for me.

2. I have to refinance, because the original loan was adjustable rate. This will probably save me money in the long-run. But it is still time-consuming.

3. The paint is coming off of my bathtub. There is a $30 kit that can fix this, but it is a time-consuming process. It takes a day to scrape the existing paint, clean the surface, and apply a primer, and another day to paint, followed by five days to dry. I cannot go a week without showering.

4. My heat-pump is still not working. Eventually I will have to get this fixed. This will also take time.

I wanted to make some statement like "time is my most scarce resource." In a way, this is true. Time is a very limiting factor. But honestly, there is plenty of time. There is no use worrying about it. No one can create more.

In other words, everything important will get done. And if it doesn't, it wasn't important.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Sounds like you will need to go to the gym 7 days in a row. I'd be interested to hear the story about #1 sometime, sounds like quite a tale.