Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Another Dopeless Hope Fiend 2

This post builds on this one.

GGM says he looks at what I am eating then buys it at the store because he knows it was on sale. This statement made it on my compliments I care about list.

I am a smart shopper. I worked in a grocery store too long to not be one.

A key to smart shopping is to never be hampered by cash flow issues. If the 24 pack of soothing aloe vera toilet paper is on sale for $6, do not buy the generic 4 pack for $1.50 because it is "cheaper" and "my roommate's fat ass uses half of it anyway." A smart shopper can eat and live well while also being cheap.

Also never buy fresh berries, melons, or corn in the winter. They are the definition of a waste of money. They have no flavor and are expensive. It is better to go frozen in the winter. But in the summer, fresh fruit is heavenly.

Good luck to everyone and thank you GGM.

Yeah, I am still another dopeless hope fiend.

In my first post, I sugarcoated the first compliment. The guy called me simple. And that is okay.

No comments: