Saturday, December 05, 2009

Saturday Morning Thoughts

1. I made a salsa burger last night. I know this isn't original. But it was real tasty.

2. We have arrived at the last week of the regular season in Division I-A college football. After tonight, I don't think we will know who the best two teams in college football are, but we will have a championship game.

3. A playoff system would have to start this week or at the latest next week. That would be strange.

4. Oregon lost to Boise State. Boise State probably won't play in a BCS game.

5. Ohio State lost to USC. USC won't play in a BCS game.

6. Georgia Tech lost to Georgia and Miami. I could go on with this logic. I always felt that a team should know exactly what it had to do to make the post-season. For example, BCS conference teams have to win their conference. So I don't feel that sorry for USC or Georgia. But I don't think Oregon or Ohio State would have won the SEC. I certainly don't know what to say about Boise State and TCU. And is the BCS really a post-season?

7. It is just college football.

No comments: