Thursday, April 17, 2008

Laziness Or Discpline

I fix turkey breakfast sausage for breakfast. I burn it. It is not enough for lunch.

Instead of spending money, I eat four inches of the cold turkey smoked sausage that I left in the office. I eat a couple raw almonds.

Come 6:00PM, I am starving. I miss the Kroger bus. I catch the 7:15PM "go home" bus. I cook some freezer burned chicken tenders and eat a salad. I have a chocolate ricotta Splenda dessert.

I feel fat, full, and content. I guess that is all one can ask out life.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

cooking for one is always a disaster. I think the French know something that we don't know about cooking and eating. They are some how content to eat very rich foods in very small quantities. I am all for rich food, its the quantity part that has always been hard.