Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Morning Free Write

I cannot stand to wait. My Internet Service Provider sucks. My computer locks up when it comes out of sleep mode. My music player uses more CPU than it is worth. They are cutting off my electricity from 9:00AM to 5:00PM. At least they had the decency to tell me yesterday.

Sunday, I fixed meals for most of the week. I am very tired of what I prepared, but I will keep eating it. Part of portion control and being cheap is predetermining portions and eating foods without much taste. Beef still gives me the most enjoyment and is the easiest to prepare.

I have to wait to eat breakfast because of my acid reflux medicine. I cannot stand to wait. My grandfather used to say he did enough waiting in the army so he wouldn't have to wait when he got back. He never used the Internet or a computer.

It is like that Dyson guy says in his vacuum commercial "I just want things to work." Is this so much to ask?

No comments: