Wednesday, May 24, 2006

What I Want To Do

I want to show indifference matters. Indifferent people recognize only individuals act. They do not worry about others. They do not get in others' way. America's greatness stems from Americans being indifferent to one another. Americans get out of each others' way.

I want to make a movie entitled Michael and Me. It will parody Roger and Me. The premise will be myself searching for Michael Moore. I will lampoon him like he lampooned Roger Smith, Phil Knight, Charlton Heston, and G.W. Bush. I will show Michael Moore has no ideals. I will show Michael Moore stands for nothing. I will show laughter by itself does not mean anything.

I want to read books and listen to music.

I want to eat tons of dark chocolate.

I want to avoid work as long as possible.

I want to create.

1 comment:

Wannabe Bastiat said...

Jeff,
Windows crashed on my laptop again. I will be out of the loop for a couple of days while I reinstall everything. I did buy an external hardrive, but Windows is the problem.

No matter if one passes or fails, taking the qualifying exam is a waste of time.