Friday, May 26, 2006

Sophie Scholl - The Final Days

Because I am a petty asshole I feel the need to reiterate my criticism of Thank You For Smoking. Rand's quote from the last post captured what I thought about Thank You For Smoking. It was good trash. But it was still trash.

Tonight I saw Sophie Scholl - The Final Days. It captured everything a movie should be. (I cried. I have never cried at a movie in my life.) It was about people who refused to let what is stand in the way of what should be. It was about people who saw through spin and decided to fight against it. People who refused to accept bullshit.

I dare anyone to watch Sophie Scholl - The Final Days and say Thank You For Smoking was a good movie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»