Monday, May 24, 2010

Some Thoughts

1.  Tell me if this chain of reasoning is normal:  Somebody mentions the book of Isaiah.  I think Isaiah Rider who also went by J.R. Rider.  Who shot J.R.?  What does Isaiah say about modern TV?...  I am a product of the internet/ADHD/Headline News/Jeopardy/Sportscenter age, but I have to quiet my thought process and make it more linear.

2.  I keep coming back to Joe Posnanski writing that his father never got factory block.  We all have to spend our life doing/on something.  Who knows about the enjoyment of that activity?

3.  I watched a little soccer on Saturday.  It is hard to watch a game when you don't the two teams playing.  I am not a big fan of putting sponsors on jerseys instead of team names.  It was just the red versus the blue team.  Also, I know it was an important game.  The Champions League Final or something.  It doesn't help that I have no idea what that means.  This is partly FOX's fault too.  World Cup soccer will be interesting, but this club stuff just doesn't make sense to me.  

No comments: