Sunday, November 12, 2006

Things I Thought While In Church

This whole chain of thoughts was stimulated by sitting next to a newlywed couple.

1. The spread of AIDS and population increases really show that there is a lot of sex in the world. I just read about the probabilities of spreading AIDS by any single encounter. All I can say is "a lot of sex."

2. Women's hands are much smaller than men's hands. This makes me feel better for some reason.

3. I would rather be around individuals who love people than to be around someone who has been baptized and goes to church every Sunday. These two are not mutually exclusive, but loving people is much more important than baptism.

4. Being honest, especially with oneself, is also more important than baptism.

5. Most people are afraid to say they are afraid. Most people will do anything to cover their fear.

No comments: