Monday, July 03, 2006

One Year Anniversary

On July 11th this blog will turn one year old. Here is the original post.

It started as a group effort but turned into me whining. I am still searching for Truth while discovering myself. Unfortunately or fortunately myself comes before Truth.

The reason why I write this blog is boredom. Like the people who comment, I am bored. The other contributors found jobs. They relieved themselves of their boredom. They moved to better things.

I went home this weekend. A customer asked my father when the video store closed. He replied, "As long as their is a nickel walking the street, we will be open." He has said it many times. It still makes me think. I long to be so passionate that there is no closing time.

This blog is helping me decide how and from whom I am going to exchange nickels. Eventually I will have to make a decision and stop whining.

No comments: