Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Failure Is Grim But It Is All I Know

I was going post about how GGM embodies everything wrong with the world. I decided that would be stupid.

(GGM refused to read The Fountainhead, because it was too long. Does he refuse to see what is not seen, because it is too difficult?)

Everyone who comments on this blog is a thinking human. No matter what Jeff says, you cannot ask for more.

Tonight I realized I probably will never get a PhD in economics. This is probably a good thing.

But when they lay me in my grave, no one will be able to accuse me of not thinking.

1 comment:

Wannabe Bastiat said...

"I decided that would be stupid." I said you thought that is the greatest compliment I can give.

I only two or three pages of Playboy.

Playboy is just recreational. It has very little to do with reading.