Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Some Things About Myself

1. I am fat. My lack of fitness has started to affect my health. My legs retained fluid the other day. Every time I get a cold I also get a respiratory infection. It is time for a change.

2. I am lazy. I cannot concentrate. I can blame boredom and other bullshit all I want, but it is me. It is all me.

3. I have a nose hair longer than any hair on my head. I must trim it.

4. I am too nice of a guy. I let people whose only concern is their well-being to influence my life. I cannot let others' schedules override mine.


I am going to the gym. When I come back, I am going to be a changed man.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is probably a correlation between nose hair length and fat laziness. I bet it could be tested.

And I appreciate the irony of a man talking about fluid collection, cellulite, laziness and nostril hair - and then following it up by saying that other people are the reason.
haaa.

GGM

Wannabe Bastiat said...

No I am not blaming other people goddamn it. I am fat. I am lazy. I am a nice guy. I know this. These are my problems.

Yeah, no. 4 sounds like self pity, but I did not mean it that way goddamn it. It is just another of my problems.

Anonymous said...

Nice guys finish last. Remember that 'cause it's the goddamn truth.