Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Promises I Have Made To Myself

1. When Peter Frampton comes on the radio, I change the station and never come back.

2. I never eat buffalo wings around neat people who like to make fun of fat people. I might end up on death row.

3. I always use the same types of weights while lifting. I always put my weights back.

4. I do not take myself too seriously.

5. I will never go to another 4th of July celebration where they hire a Beatles tribute band.

6. I will never listen to another Beatles tribute band.

7. I stand at attention during the national anthem.

8. I will not get drunk to make a band sound good.

9. I will not get drunk to make a chick look good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

but would you get a chick drunk to..? haa.

anonymous mooga

Wannabe Bastiat said...

Now that is a different story.

Stephen said...

For what occassions will you get drunk? Are those the only exceptions?

Wannabe Bastiat said...

Finish your thesis.