Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Last King Of Scotland

Men lust for pussy. Pussy is all those things that men want but their Mamas told them not to want. Pussy does not have anything to do with love or ideals. It has to do with getting your dick hard and wet. It has to do with getting high.

Nick Garrigan left Scotland and a father who loved him in search of African pussy. He found it. He found a lot of it. And in the end, he faced the consequences of pussy. He learned why his Mama was right.

Idi Amin discovered pussy from the British. They gave him a taste, and he could never get enough of it. He destroyed his own country for pussy, to show the British an African man could eat pussy with the best of them.

Now pussy is not all bad. Pussy makes men great. It puts a fire in their belly. The United States was built on life, liberty, and the pursuit of pussy. I mean property. I mean happiness. The greatest men, the men who accomplish the most, all love pussy. They cannot get enough of it. Pussy is why Garrigan was a great doctor. The lack of lust for pussy is why the Ugandan doctor and the health minister could never lead Uganda.

But the thing about pussy is it never satisfies you. It is like eating the vending machine honey bun. When you finish all you want is more, more, more.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

great day this is the most vlugar thing I have ever read. Is this finally the key that fuels the bastiat fire or the solution that puts the fire out?

GGM

Wannabe Bastiat said...

As we discussed, it is both.

Wannabe Bastiat said...

I do not give a damn. This post summarizes the movie well, and it hits on an issue everyone struggles with.

I am going to submit this to IMBD and Amazon and The New York Times.

Wannabe Bastiat said...

Damn this is a good post.

Stephen said...

Having had almost a year to reflect, have your thoughts on this matter changed or evolved any?

Wannabe Bastiat said...

I still think it describes the movie very well.

This was a positive post. It had very little normative value, but the last metaphor holds a lot of truth.

Wannabe Bastiat said...

The real issue here is the meaning of "great." But the fire to succeed and enact change comes from the lust for pussy, from all those things that men cannot help but want.

Hilary Clinton (we already know about Bill) fits well into this conversation.

Wannabe Bastiat said...

Okay, between Tiger Woods and other events in my life, I would add a sentence after "I mean property." I would add "I mean power."

I think people get distracted by the word "pussy." But I think the word is a better descriptor for what I am trying to get at. Pussy is power, just as sex can be about power. But it is also all those things that men want, but their mamas told them not to.