Friday, February 23, 2007

Things I Have Learned

1. I shaved my full beard. The people who noticed and commented are the people who I want to be like.

2. Ayn Rand said "There are no contradictions." She is right. One cannot avoid all contradictions, but he should recongize and rectify them.

3. Google Calendar is a wonderful thing, if you use it right.

4. A secret in life is to never let anyone offend you. An offended man has no courage. (Hat tip to Jeff on this one.)

5. You can dream. You can read all the books you want. But eventually, you have to wake up and realize everyone has had a shitty asshole and the ability to wipe. You cannot let the people who refuse to wipe bother you.

6. I have not comitted suicide yet. I do not know what that exactly means, but it says something.

No comments: