Thursday, November 24, 2005

I Cannot Go Into Barnes And Noble

If I enter, I will spend at least $50 for the same books I could have gotten for $30 on the internet.

I do enjoy Barnes and Noble's Classics. They are both affordable and informative.

ABC/ESPN should get a game on Thanksgiving. The Lions suck. I hate the Cowboys.

My father's deceased boss (he is another post by himself) once told me that I was better suited for hauling apples than playing football (and going to school). I was a sophomore and not traveling with the team to Guilford. The bastard had a point.

I worked for two hours at the video store Wednesday night. I was probably more productive, more focused, and happier than I have been all semester.

This post says more about my philosophical foundations than the last three combined.

No comments: