Saturday, April 08, 2006

My Day

I am not cut out for a PhD in economics. I do not know what I am going to do about it, but realizing is the first step.

I ate at a Chinese buffet with three Chinese guys and and an Iranian. My grandfather could never have imagined that scene when he was killing NAZIs. He could never have imagined that scene when he was driving a truck to clothe my father. My father could never imagine that scene when I was born. He could never have imagined that scene when they told him I was too slow for kindegarten. You cannot predict (plan) life. My studies have been good for me.

I helped one of the Chinese guys move a bookshelf. I wish my father (or my sister or mother for that matter) was there to help me. Height and strength moves bookshelves better than calculus.

I ate a decent pizza and drinked good beer. I liked the beer better than the pizza. This preference scares the hell out of me.

I got an Email and a comment which showed I have to be more honest with people.

I have been listening to Billie Holliday. Now she was honest.

(The Braves have no pitching. Was Leo the difference?)

No comments: