Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Short Games

I don't think much of Bud Selig. I think Major League Baseball has problems. These playoffs and this series should be interesting, but they are not. Some of this is FOX and Joe Buck and Tim McCarver. Some of this is baseball should not be played in late October when it is thirty degrees.

But I like this three and half inning game tonight. I might just watch the whole game and get to bed at a reasonable time.

(I predict that Lidge blows his first save tonight. The game goes to extra innings, and I go to bed.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think baseball's big problem is that the world has changed and they haven't. Baseball was popularized in a time when the world moved slower and people had longer attention spans. Plus, baseball on TV loses half of its original appeal which is leaving work and going to sit outside on a nice day.